21 Oct Remote Accounting Solutions – Data Transfer Made Easy
Remote Accounting Solutions
Simple. Secure. Fast. Affordable
Who is RAS?
Remote Accounting Solutions is the easiest and most effective way for you to connect with your clients and their data. Accounting data coming from your clients can be difficult to manage. Backups and restores are time wasters that aggravate and take away valuable time which could otherwise be put to good use. With our service, one click gives you instant access to your clients’ information so you don’t waste time with technical issues or trying to locate files.
Why use RAS?
Even if you only spend 15 minutes a day downloading, moving files, restoring backups, and creating backups, you will lose billable time. That lost time could be worth thousands of dollars each year. Beyond the numbers, the most important thing RAS does for you is to provide an easy working environment for your client. Our goal is to provide you a service in which it is easy to communicate with your client as well as access their information.
What does RAS offer?
RAS provides this service by exclusively working with accountants. Everything from our technology to our support is built from the ground up to handle the needs of the accountant and their client. This includes technical support that is available 365 days a year, remote desktop sharing that gives you direct access to your client’s PC, and a full online management system. The management system provides you an audit trail of dates/times of when you connect to your client’s data or their PCs. Check out our service and see why thousands of accountants use us every day.
RAS Features at a Glance
- One Click Solution: Our RAS filesync technology transfers data almost instantly without the need to create backups or restore copies of the files.
- Automated File Management: With RAS, there’s no more moving around files. The RAS system automates folder organization for you so that you will always be able to quickly locate your clients’ data.
- Remote Desktop Sharing: Netviewer, our branded bidirectional desktop sharing system, allows access to your clients’ computers while also allowing you to demonstrate on yours.
- Support: RAS supports you with a professional team that handles both you and your customer needs within minutes of any request. Our team is available 365 days a year to both install the software for your clients as well as handle issues they may have.
- Full System Management: Audit trail, current status, and history of all activity are part of the system available to you within RAS management.