As a key member, you will support all aspects of our business. Excellent telephone and computer skills are required. This position is expected to be filled by a full time regular employee. Part time applicants with the appropriate experience will be considered.
In addition to the general skills detailed in the Company Overview section, the ideal candidate for this specific position has the following qualities and skill set:
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in an administrative role
- Attention to detail is critical
- Effective written and verbal communications
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of opportunity and referral source interactions
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships
- Respond to client, prospect, and referral sources promptly and efficiently
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Assists with scheduling for demos, engagements, etc.
- Execute quality assurance procedures
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion
- Opportunity to tele-commute – work can be mostly on-line and on the phone
This position, depending on interest and skills, may also include duties from the Marketing Professional description
For more information on the company and application instructions, visit http://www.accountingsoftwaresecrets.com/we-are-hiring-join-our-team